If you’re a garlic lover like me, you must know how great these garlic presses can be while cocking. You can use a good-quality garlic mincer to mince lots of garlic cloves in a single attempt. From stainless steel built to plastic garlic mincer, there are so many Best Garlic Presses for you to try.
However, if you love to use lots of garlic in their cooking process, you can try these three best garlic mince shared here. Garlic presses come in all shapes and sizes, but some will greatly increase your efficiency. Here are the three best options for garlic presses for you:
1. OXO Good Grip Garlic Press
This OXO garlic press is a pretty solid option for minced garlic. This product can fit nicely into your kitchen drawer and the holder ring that comes with it. The design is also super good, with a simple and sleek look. The spring-loaded vertical handles allow you to use less effort when pressing the cloves. Also, there is an adjustable knob to change the size of minced garlic that you want.
- Rubberized grips for comfortable garlic crushes
- It comes with a Built-in cleaner to clean up residue of garlic skins
- Simple cleaning process by simply reverse handling the grip
- Not made with stainless steel and starts catching rust after a few washes
2. Orblue Garlic Press, Stainless Steel Mincer
If you’re looking for a garlic press at an affordable price, then this Orblue garlic mincer is good. This garlic press comes in two sizes, one smaller and one larger. The bowl of the mincer is not stainless steel made, but it will be great enough to do its job. The whole thing is pretty inexpensive and offers decent value for money spent. You can find more garlic mincers a
- Simple design with solid stainless steel made
- Dual-sided stainless steel mincer for two crushed sizes
- Not as good looking and not as heavily weighted compared to other garlic presses
3. VonShef Stainless Steel Mincer with Adjustable Press Settings
This VonShef garlic press is a great pick if you’re looking at an all-around good quality product that can help you crush garlic quickly. This all stainless steel built does not rust easily and can be used for a long without issues. Also, the hole is sized just right for small or large cloves of garlic. This stainless steel mincer also comes with a built-in cleaning bowl, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning up any leftover bits of garlic.
- It makes crushing garlic a little easier compared to traditional methods
- Not rusting and doesn’t stain easily
- The price is a little higher than other garlic presses that are available
Whether you’re looking for a stainless steel mincer or digital model, these are the three Best Garlic Presses you can try in 2022. These products come in different shapes and sizes, but they all offer great features. Just choose the one that suits your needs best and start using it to crush garlic cloves in your everyday cooking.